The Foundation Centennial Anniversary Celebration is scheduled to take place at 7 PM on 7 July at the Chicago Cultural Center.
Recognition is awarded for contributions to any fund from 1 June 2018 – 30 April 2020. Donations must be received at Zonta International Headquarters by 30 April 2020 to qualify.
Individual Recognition Criteria
- Donors who gave US$1,500 or more during the biennium.
- Donors who reached lifetime giving of US$25,000 or above during the biennium.
- Donors who reached US$50,000 lifetime giving.
Club Recognition Criteria
- Clubs that gave US$20,000 or above during the biennium.
Note: The invitation will be for the club president and one additional member.
District Recognition Criteria
- The top three districts with the highest total donations during the current biennium.
- The district with 1,000 or more active club members, with the highest weighted increase over last biennium.
- The district, with 1,000 or less active club members, with the highest weighted increase over last biennium.
- The district with the most donations per capita during the current biennium
Note: The invitation will be for the governor and district foundation ambassador
If you have any questions regarding the Zonta International Foundation Donor Reception, contact the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +1.630.928.1400 during normal business hours, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM CDT, Monday - Friday.
Click here to view a PDF of the Donor Reception Recognition Criteria.